5 Minute CRISPY Sweet Potato Chips
I was pretty shocked when I discovered this recipe. It’s UHMAZING.
Total Time: 5 minutes
- Sweet potato
- Salt (or any other seasoning)
- Olive oil spray can
- Use a mandolin and slice up your sweet potato (try to find one that has an even girth throughout the entire length of the potato so you have evenly sized chips)
- Cut parchment paper the size of your glass plate inside the microwave
- Lay the chips in a single layer on the parchment paper
- Lightly spray with non-stick spray and salt them
- Microwave on 100% power for 2 minutes 30 seconds (Please note: This measurement was for MY microwave, so please be aware of your own) You will know they are done when they start to lightly brown, but do not wait till they entirely brown — that would mean it burnt)
- Let the chips cool, and they will turn crispy :)
PROOF OF CRISPY-NESS (didn’t edit the video hehe)
NEED TO TRY THIS OUT!
You need to stop starving yourselves! It’s okay to want to lose weight but it is more important to be healthy! Stop eating less than you should, you are all beautiful and don’t need a tiny waist line to prove it!
It breaks my heart whenever I go on my dash and see girls about to faint from malnutrition. :(
More people need to raise awareness on this topic, this needs to stop!